View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021, 09:12 PM   #1715
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
as someone who does value time and thinks its important to make the game understandabe to a tee, a good way about it is to maximize communication. There's some things that can be done:

- only use the discord chat when thread chat is off
- minimize cross-thread chat where possible
- if we can't minimize cross-thread chat, at least make it a habit to quote the posts in question, including if possible a quote tree (has to be done explicitly)
- when doing cross-thread chat, let's limit the post with cross-thread to only cross-thread. if you want to communicate cross-thread and within your thread, do so in separate posts. easier to track that way. also clearly signify at the top its cross-thread. maybe colour the whole post magenta? easy to do
As far as indicating cross-posting, it seems that most of us have already adopted the "bold @" system which I think suffices.

I agree that using quotes should be used when applicable (even if it's more of a pain in the ass for those phone-posting).

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing