Thread: [Contest] FFR Perfect Project: Revival
View Single Post
Old 05-3-2021, 09:25 PM   #1056
FFRPerfectProject
FFR Player

Default Re: FFR Perfect Project: Revival

Hello! It's been a while since the last real official post here so figured I'd give this a bit of a bump. A reminder to all that video submissions will always be open, so if you feel like giving a song a go, go right ahead! Just make sure to read the submission rules on the front page and if you have any questions about submissions feel free to DM me at Hopecaster#8328 on Discord (or PM SubaruPoptart on here)!

You can check on the website at http://www.ffrperfectproject.com/ which songs haven't been done yet.

As a bit of an aside, I'm also highly encouraging lower-level players to try to submit some low difficulty songs (or even some out of your comfort zone if you feel up to it)!!! Even if it's a song you've already AAA'd, go ahead and submit it! Likewise with higher-level players for the higher difficulty ones, if you can do it, please submit some! ^-^ It'd be really nice to get a wide variety of difficulties to upload as it's been kinda hovering around the mid-70's-80's for a good majority of the uploads as of late.

Aside from that, hope y'all have a nice day and good luck gettin them AAA's!

-Subaru
FFRPerfectProject is offline   Reply With Quote