Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tn5421 View Post
Oh, for fucks sake, FINE.

freezin
Why were you so annoyed to vote back there ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tn5421 View Post
I'm not interested in looking at flashflash_account or roundbox today. Without their last minute help, this would be a completely different day. I am aware there may be alternate motivations. I don't care.
Why do you have a prewritten post that conveniently seems to act like you didn't expect Roundbox's flip ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
charu

It is illegal to scumread the following people for this phase:
ffa
tn5421

Shadow_God is playing kind of like he always does, but I don't see anything that makes me want to clear him.

bugkid looks... good to me still but I'm beginning to doubt. I think if Charu is a wolf, it still looks good, but isn't clearing, because Charu is a maniac. Would give a few points their way if Charu flips wolf.

raeko, without context for her EOD, looks good. Looking at her EOD where she was trying to get votes off of Freezin, not so good. Don't know how much I need to weigh the fact that she could've voted for FFA and forced a tie.

Haku has me worried a little bit after he was gone (yeah, I know, rich from me)

Subaru hasn't done anything, which leans towards wolfy when you think about FFR history.

Charu looks bad from the choof kill n1 (yeah I said it).
Quote:
guys, we are not entertaining a tn lynch today
its not happening

you're legally allowed to consider it two day phases from now
until then, no
Quote:
I don't think tn is being malicious
not at all
new people in new places, that's all
you're more here than you realize, bugkid
I get it, it looks like your priority this phase is defending tn5421.

Also, why aren't you interested to vote FFA anymore ? Did something change between the first phase and now ?

@Subaru

I swear you have the most unfortunate TWG life so far with all these "failed voting attempts". I'd just say keep posting. Maybe consider following your former's slot advice and preemptively vote someone so if your internet rip again well, you're somewhere at least. I really want to solve you by progression if possible.