View Single Post
Old 04-5-2021, 04:43 PM   #534
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
change out "rolled wolf and wanted to take it easy" for "forgot he signed up, rolled town, and wanted to take it easy" and you've got me pegged this game
If you want to make me vote away, just help me find a wolf or give some reads so we can compare town pools.

I do have FFA/Raeko/Roundbox/maybe tn in there. (I'm a bit biased when I see a playstyle similar to mine)

Middle ground for me has Shadow God/Charu/bugkid I guess.

Ignoring you, I'm kind of wondering what to do about Vendetta/Subaru + Freezin (who?) which unsurprisingly are the 2 bottom posters atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
very curious to see if you and i were on the same wavelength
I feel like Shadow God this game is kind of similar to Sunfan Day 0 as in internalizing reads more than expected. I feel like he's stockpiling posts, mostly making comments and asking questions. Normally that'd be nice, but what the thread needs right now is more talk about X,Y,Z players rather than that. So, he's either a townie that doesn't know in what direction he wants to go or a wolf who's kind of killing time despite being top poster and throwing some non-committal stuff. I tend to town read him by default because I feel like he's always lost in the games I've played with him. I'd rather rely on Raeko/Roundbox/Subaru/Sunfan for a read on Shadow God in this game because that's the pool who played the wolf version.