View Single Post
Old 12-3-2020, 08:54 AM   #108
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [Postgame Thread]

At risk of not helping, I don’t necessarily think it was out of nowhere. We’re all imperfect players and by extension, imperfect people. FFA, despite how it was conveyed, made some good points that I whole heartedly agree with. What Yoshl said makes the most sense to me, it all comes down to respect. As mentioned, it costs $0 to be a considerate person when interacting with others. I see both sides, I truly do. No one wants to be scared of writing something they see as innocuous and risk getting in trouble, we’re all adults. On the same token, it’s not about being snowflake and getting offended too easily either, again, we’re all adults, why do we need to be edgy? I don’t think the solution is as definitive as either side thinks it has to be, but can we all just meet in the middle? Lewdy, you have never once offended me and I’ve said it lots that I love you to bits, but I do agree that your exaggerated way of speaking during games can often be quite jarring and sour the conversations for me. I know and we all know that you’re not gonna rock up to hakus place and murder the guy, but it’s just a question of is it necessary, and how might this appear to other players and casual observers. I would personally rather not see it. If im truly in the minority then so be it, just wanted to say my piece