DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I read all of DBP's posts
I had no idea literally everyone else was scumreading plop who has died
I don't know that this has the level of confidence that DBP seems to be giving it, but I must concede that it is a point against plop to have so many of the dead scumreading him

I'm a bit confused as to something DBP said about the wolves being
1) plop
2) Yoshl
3) Sunfan/Freezin

I don't think I should be a candidate for third if he has Yoshl second given that he thinks Yoshl and I can't be together

I'd like to hear from raeko and Shadow if Shadow can like
get his shit together enough to think about what to do today

but I think I'm not going to campaign very hard for Freezin today, and instead worry about that tomorrow if we get there (hopefully we do)

if the game continues at a normal pace, and we hit a wolf today, people can expect to not be nightkilled if they aren't blue, so I think its somewhat alright for me to be calmer about Freezin today

he still is absolutely my biggest scumread

I think I will take Force off of my list entirely, its because he was very upset at the Subaru kill/flip

I don't really think he's lying about snapping at people IRL over it as a wolf, that seems very unnecessary, and its not even something he's trying to get credit over; no one's even talked about it yet (its why I moved him down in my order initially, but I think I'll put plop on it in his place now)

as long as raeko is town, I think we might actually have this today, somehow? DBP is right that, while town is vulnerable, wolves are also vulnerable today as well, and can potentially just lose the game slowly starting today.

raeko, can you specifically elaborate on your feeling on plop?
FWIW after all my work I still have Freezin as the most likely third wolf, but for the sake of precision, I have to acknowledge that there is still a chance it could be you. You and Freezin are absolutely not wolves together, and you are not likely to be wolves with YoshL, and YoshL is likely to be wolves with Plop.

T-Force is not likely wolves with Plop or YoshL.

So flip Plop, and then flip YoshL, and then it's likely Freezin.

The one lingering doubt I have is that Freezin went pretty ham on Plop yesterday, going as far as to vote him while there was a substantial Plop wagon. Freezin did eventually drop this because "cold feet", and even today his main target isn't even Plop, but you, sunfan. So it's a weak doubt, since it was very likely a bluff on Freezin's part, but I'm just bringing it up out of due diligence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic