View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 09:40 AM   #2086
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

I read all of DBP's posts
I had no idea literally everyone else was scumreading plop who has died
I don't know that this has the level of confidence that DBP seems to be giving it, but I must concede that it is a point against plop to have so many of the dead scumreading him

I'm a bit confused as to something DBP said about the wolves being
1) plop
2) Yoshl
3) Sunfan/Freezin

I don't think I should be a candidate for third if he has Yoshl second given that he thinks Yoshl and I can't be together

I'd like to hear from raeko and Shadow if Shadow can like
get his shit together enough to think about what to do today

but I think I'm not going to campaign very hard for Freezin today, and instead worry about that tomorrow if we get there (hopefully we do)

if the game continues at a normal pace, and we hit a wolf today, people can expect to not be nightkilled if they aren't blue, so I think its somewhat alright for me to be calmer about Freezin today

he still is absolutely my biggest scumread

I think I will take Force off of my list entirely, its because he was very upset at the Subaru kill/flip

I don't really think he's lying about snapping at people IRL over it as a wolf, that seems very unnecessary, and its not even something he's trying to get credit over; no one's even talked about it yet (its why I moved him down in my order initially, but I think I'll put plop on it in his place now)

as long as raeko is town, I think we might actually have this today, somehow? DBP is right that, while town is vulnerable, wolves are also vulnerable today as well, and can potentially just lose the game slowly starting today.

raeko, can you specifically elaborate on your feeling on plop?

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.