View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 05:51 PM   #1387
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I'm not sure about Haku atm...

lots of posting without a lot of solving but it's haku and that's typical and NAI

I think haku would be more likely to awoo the longer the game goes on and probably better targets atm?

How do you feel about plop?
alot of words, not alot of substance

i was just isoing him to refresh my memory and i found this nugget of crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
For bad points, when I asked about how freezin plays town, dap said that he doesn't care about clearing himself as a townie so that other townies won't have to worry about him. That's why him starting the game off by saying stuff like “i'm going for the volume clear” or that he'll be happy with a slank lynch doesn't sit right. It sounds like a gameplan for how to play the phase, not a gameplan for how to catch wolves (similar to the point yoshl made about xiz). Plus, if he doesn't care about clearing himself when he's town (and based on his argument with sunfan, I'm guessing it's true), why announce he's going for the volume clear? I think that might be a slip of sorts in terms of where his motivation is at.
====

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
probably not going for the volume clear d0
Fatfuck, pusher of the false narrative. congrats

====

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
Freezin, how do you feel about shadow?
hes just flying along by the seat of his pants. on the range of my scumleans hes at the low end just because i cant really make sense of any agenda

dont think hes ever rolled wolf in a game i was in unless im forgetting something

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED