Old 10-9-2020, 10:34 PM   #1338
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Town Shadow refusing to just say he isn't third party syraight up would be hella weird.

Town Shadow not straight flipping on me demanding I give proof or shut the fuck up, instead opting to dodge the issue and then be pissy about it is even more weird.

Not to mention how he's responded to the discussions throughout the day ans refusal to vote last phase, lile he wasnt 100% sure how obvious it would be that first night.

Am I making any sense here Haku? Lile dp ypu at least understand my reasoning for the accusation?
Well now since we've crossed this bridge, you can kindly fuck off with any notion of my being a third party. You can fuck off with me saying I'm dodging the issue. I literally don't give a fuck about the Alien. You can fuck off with not voting, I'm of the opinion that both wagons were garbage, glad to know no one asked me about why I didn't vote until JUST NOW.

Holy fuck get out of this tunnel you're in Lar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you