Old 10-9-2020, 08:34 PM   #1183
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Ok I agreed to be in the game but was figuring that it would happen after EoD so ehhhhh I'm recording Fatal Frame 4 as I type (Justice is doing this annoying slide puzzle in Chapter 8) and I'm just going to pop in here now and again.

Anyone (cough Zenith) who is coming off of thsi slot just because I replaced probably didnt have a good reason to shade this alot to begin with. Also if you think activity is a tell then you're a hypocrite to back off now. People going wishy washy over replacements irks me

Everyone getting pissy about alien talk with nothing else to add to the game state (cough Zenith) can either eat beans or thunderdome me. Third party is Anti-town and gping after anti town is pro town.

Also I've neen reading the game and Shadow already slipped like 4 times he's the alien. If you don't want to deal with him now then present a case that's more then "alien talk isnt helpful" or else I vote him in an hour. I'm 90% sure he isnt town, although to be fair I'm 100% sure he isnt playing his wolf game

Xiz and Funny are sus for agreeing with Postcount theory because im pretty sure they never have done so as town

Not voting Haku

Laters
LMAO I've missed you Lar! We'll shoot the shit tomorrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you