View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 11:43 AM   #631
badman7772
It happens for a reason.
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: badman7772's Tournament of Hopelessness

I won't say if I'll do another tournament anytime soon (obviously that means I might depending on how things go from here.) However, next time it may be a RNG tournament, where RNG picks the songs and not me.

I know this thing doesn't end until the end of tomorrow, but I definitely need to make some things perfectly clear. Thank you guys for putting up with some of my horrible sponcon/round choices.

More importantly, this entire tournament was over 99% community sponsored. I'd like to thank every single one of you for donating any number of credits for doing so, and believing that I could bring you guys something to do while staff is sleeping/being busy with life and what not.

I wanted to wait until I had a good amount of credits to bring to the table, but what ways are there right now to earn credits other than playing FFR? I mean there's gambling, but you always lose when you keep doing that.

As I've been all tournament long, I'm open to feedback on how I should handle future tournaments (if I host another one). Obviously I should have tested sponcons a bit more before having y'all grind them out. Placements weren't the best either, nor were some of the other experiments I tried doing.