Old 09-18-2020, 08:02 PM   #114
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: George Floyd 2: Electric Pigaloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillip-Kun View Post
News coverage of protests has plummeted because everyone is tired of watching the violence and destruction.

Nothing has damaged the future of black people more than BLM.

Racism is so bad...that most of the BLM protestors are WHITE. Once again White Liberals telling the Black community what to think and do. Many Black folks realized they are being used...
Okay bud listen up, I'm gonna need you to do us all a favor. I'll even do you a solid and use small words so you can understand.

Take your keyboard and grab a blender, toss all the keys in the blender, and make sure the keys are liquid and pour them down in the sink. The next thing you'll do is grab around 105 sewing needles and (make sure you pay attention here) super glue them into the little circular sections where your keys used to be. Leave your computer for about two hours, and come back and start talking your trash. The impact of your fingers hitting the sewing needles should be a nice reminder of how much of a prick you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you

Last edited by Shadow_God_10; 09-18-2020 at 08:21 PM.. Reason: , ,
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote