View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 10:42 AM   #93
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: George Floyd 2: Electric Pigaloo

so the issue wasn't even calling someone a crackhead but using their substance abuse issues as a reason for them not deserving their occupation

in that case, asking for rehabilitation is good but not making derogatory comments about someone's drug habits which only stigmatizes addiction further. and i said this in that thread but instead you stuck your head in the sand and pissed me tf off

and second what does me posting about my life have to do with anything you've said? actually, what does any personal detail about any of our lives have to do with the conversation we were having in thread (aside from the obvious "we live with a racist and corrupt police force" angle)? clearly what you're doing now is insulting me because you both disagree with me and personally dislike me. i think that's out of line
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Last edited by Funnygurl555; 06-19-2020 at 10:43 AM.. Reason: added a right quotation mark
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote