View Single Post
Old 05-6-2020, 04:00 AM   #3515
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
These tinfoil reads on me are honestly bad. Cherrypicking my posts out of context to put your own spin on it is also bad. And it looks worse coming from Haku than it does Bolth, what with the latest flipflop to agree with whoever's currently in thread.

You say my play has been "annoyingly flawless", and "it's easy to say what everyone wants to hear", but that ignores every disruption I've made. It ignores my every interaction. It ignores how, when DBP and Dusk had just crossed, and literally everyone was against Dusk and actively arguing to leave DBP alone, I was the first to make a case against DBP. When Dusk was universally viewed as the scum, I tone-read him, defended him, and pushed DBP instead. You supposedly scum-read for doing that, to the point where you were ready to "thunderdome" me over it yesterday, but then think I'm his partner today?

I'll take the "annoyingly flawless" part as a compliment, but trying to use *good* play to argue for why I'm wolf isn't just bad, it blatantly disregards my plays themselves and the definitively pro-town impact they've had. You forget I'm a power wolf too. If I was scum with DBP, you really think I blow up his spot and get a partner lynched and the other exposed when the two of us would almost certainly be able to steer a lynch together? You know me better than that, and all this flipflopping is really starting to stink
Well, if you're a wolf, you already know DBP is a wolf so, if things doesn't work out, you can wash your hands with it and get the win later on because you're in a clean state.
If you're town, I need to identify what happened to you to wolf read DBP in the first place and understand if it makes sense.

My main take is that you town read MML relatively early in the game, but it's not a read I could get myself during most of the game.

Basically, I'm trying to inform myself about your game progression to be like "oh you think this because of this" rather than "magically having the right thoughts at the right time".

Sorry for not being quick at connecting the dots together.