View Single Post
Old 05-2-2020, 08:48 PM   #2763
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
@DBP if you're town, then yesterday must've been somewhat illuminating for you, no?

being in the center of that clusterfuck, what were you thinking about the people commenting on your slot and did anyone stick out to you as having a particular agenda?
it's a bit tricky because the main argument was T/T so the wolves probably didn't even need to do anything last phase. voting behavior and side commentary is likely more reliable

as Haku brought up there was a clear wagon of people that were willing to get me insta-d before I even showed up. an expeditious mislynch like that helps wolves because they would know FFA is lying, so they lynch me, and then mislynch FFA today to guarantee win the game. if they give me an opportunity to show up, there was a probability that FFA and I would "make things messy" and prevent the easy mislynch

for wagonomics reasons (e.g. Duskfall's vote was on me, presumably so not all the wolves were on the main wagon) as well as the above one, I targeted Duskall--- especially since he wasn't in any immediate heat and would be "safe" for the wolves to pick to send in the nightkill

MML is legit, my scumlean on jessie is less sure now, bolth is more scummy now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic