View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 01:32 AM   #2057
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Why would a wolf suicide themselves by calling a red check on someone ?
Fuck if I know, I literally only know the result that he is lying to you

After the Xiz lynch who was the most likely lynch today? Either jessie or me, I guess. I'll have to check that again. But if it's a FFA/jessie team, my guess is that Jessie is a powerful role and FFA is a one-shot/useless role and FFA is actively protecting/deflecting away from a Jessie lynch to buy an extra phase with MY lynch, and FFA knows he's gonna die but at least it's not Jessie, a strong wolf PR. He would be trading himself to protect the Jessie slot, and in doing so ALSO gets a free lynch on a prominent townie.

---Other than that, in the early phase it looked like I was going to die instantly but he never actually FORMALLY CLAIMED. Like I brought up earlier, all he has to do is "lol guys it was just a test! you guys lynched him!! I wasn't actually hardclaiming!!" to get out of his lie. Since tomorrow potentially is LYLO, all he would need to do is convince ONE OF YOU that he's not a wolf... pocket someone, stir doubt, etc.

But for fuck's sake he's lying and he's too afraid to admit that he's lying because he know it will make him look bad. I am trying to force FFA to formally commit to/rescind his fakeclaim so that I can nail him to the cross or otherwise move the fuck on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic