View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 01:23 AM   #4
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
you're entertaining sheeping funnygurl (conveniently ignoring a hypothetical red check) but you weren't doing so last time
if jess doesn't show up again today do you give the slot another pass?
what's the difference between today and yesterday? Why are you afraid to lynch the slot in case of claims, but then lynch the slot that actually did claim?
I'm reading your hypothetical red check rn and haven't made up my mind there yet. working my way up between other shit

if jess doesn't show up today? like at all? idk man she better, that's the whole point of giving her a chance to come in. if she doesn't, she becomes the default lynch unless we're certain of someone else. is a modkill too much to pray for in that case? anyway

"but then lynch the slot that actually did claim" you act like you weren't shading him as much as the rest. I at least starting buying what he was selling close to the end there, but had no good options. to answer your question though, Xiz had already used his shot, so utility wise he was as valuable as vanilla. and he had made such a clusterfuck of thread that keeping him alive seemed like it had become either stupid or dangerous. nobody wanted to lynch duskfall, and the Xiz wagon composition seemed appealing. it had my only diehard townread, the claimed cop, and DBP, who seemed to be onto something and said he wasn't seeing what I was seeing in Xiz' changed attitude.

by the time I'd decided to go Xiz over jesse, the wagons were close to decided, so its not like I tipped the scales in any way anyhow. then bolth votes and my vote becomes a total token vote (hammer), which is why it's lightweight funny anyone's taking my name on the wagon as me steering it.

especially since its that and simultaneously my "lack of thread presence", which is either a contradiction or I'm a god

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!