View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 02:03 AM   #1166
flashflash account
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Yes i do disagree, stop saying shit completely untrue hes played with you he's read your games its really simple

But not suprised you don't get it i gusss
no this is bullcrap

nobody is ever right on me
literally last game

every
single
person

scum read me

the only person that scum read me in my last wolf game was my freaking wolf partner, and some suspicions from you

people straight up do not know how to read me, and I think it's not that hard
but whenever I roll wolf and win people frickin tinfoil me for the next two months because they don't want to lose to crappy ol ffa

it sucks

I don't have the energy to deal with these lowball "ur different today haha" reads from people who barely interact with me or know me well enough to make reads on meta
maybe I don't play every game the same, if that's the problem, why are you comparing my games to each other anyway?

clearly if bolt's conclusion here is that I'm a wolf then they really dropped the ball somewhere, because I'm town again, just like the turbo game. So my freaking apologies for not caring about a case that has proven to have little to no merit time and time again off and on for the past FOUR YEARS.

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless