View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 01:09 AM   #1121
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

I was going to listen to my gut more coming into this game because of how last game went but my initial scum gutreads were Xel, Leetic and Funnygurl so my odds are looking pretty awful. I think it was a one off, guys

Here’s my thought on everyone thus far

DaBackpack: I see a big lack of leadership compared to what I’m used to, and I’m not sure if this is because, as he said, he’s changing up his playstyle, or if it’s because he is scum. He seems to genuinely believe the reads he is making so I tend to lean him town, but I want to see how he re-enters this phase.

Hakulyte: I don’t know if I still just have no idea how to read Haku or if I’m getting much better at reading him, but Haku is acting incredibly towny from my perspective. I don’t really have any intention of voting for this slot anytime soon.

FFA: The fact that you are being such an agreeable guy(™) this game is sketching me out a bit, because it's not what I’m used to. I AM townreading you, but my gut says somethings up.

Funnygurl: Green McQueen, I don’t like your playstyle in this game but logic and maths dictates you are a town.

Jessie: A pretty hard null for me. Funny seems pretty confident that Jessie is scum, and there’s certainly not anything about Jessies playstyle that screams town at me, but there’s also nothing screaming scum. I would personally really like Funny to elaborate on her read of Jessie.

Ullea: Another hard null for me. I don’t really understand why there's so many people scumreading this person, did I miss something? There wasn’t many posts in d0 but they all seemed quite full of valuable content, imo. I did like Leetic’s call out of Ullea’s first post, though, everything Leetic mentioned made a lot of sense.

Leetic: I don’t like to vote for cops

Xiz: I’m going to be called antitown for this but I really don’t see how his actions last phase were remotely pro town. It was chaos play, I don’t like it, and I still really want to vote here, even though it seems like yea, the mechanically correct thing to do at this point is leave him alive until massclaim.

MML: I don’t think I’ve played a game with MML where he wasn’t town, and his play seems very inline with what I’m used to. I’m pretty happy townreading him for now. His progressions seem natural and his tunnels don’t seem forced. Also, buy a new phone.

Dusk: It’s my meme buddy! The entire interaction I had with him d0 screams town at me, but I’m hesitant to lock it in. I feel like if I had just come directly from a wolf game into another, I would be memeing the fuck out of it as well, as a combat to fatigue. I don’t think I want to go here this phase but I’ll be keeping a close eye on how his play progresses.

Going to vote between Xiz, Jessie, FFA, Ullea or Dbp unless something major happens. I think our wolves are hiding in these 5 people.