View Single Post
Old 04-5-2020, 01:06 PM   #958
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

Some thoughts:

Between ffa's soft and him saying sunfan is basically confirmed town, I was wondering if he was the color cop who checked sunfan. Now we know that's not the case.

Raeko also came into this phase pocketing haku when last phase she casted shade to varying degrees (no town vibes/help me read you), so I also wondered if she was the color cop. Now we know that's not the case.

But for both players, those could be natural developments rather than a wolf's fake breadcrumbing for a potential softclaim. ffa and sunfan seem to know each other well, and so do raeko and haku.

Otherwise, I think it's more likely a wolfteam without raeko killed tokzic than one with her. On the surface level, she wouldn't want to kill tokzic for the reasons she said. She wanted to play with him! On the next level down, she wouldn't want to kill tokzic because everyone would be suspicious that she killed him to help clear herself.

That kinda goes out the window if the bus driver is involved, or the wolves got blocked and a vigi shot tokzic, but otherwise I think ffa comes out looking more suspicious.