View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 11:13 AM   #3812
TWG Rolf
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Fauna View Post
For the record, I’m not suddenly townreading you. My scumread on you was always gut based because your posts never seemed to fit into the direction of the thread as a whole when reading along, they were always just doing their own thing and not going anywhere. Reading every post you made in order has put your posts into context for me, and they make a lot more sense now. This does not clear you.

Should I have done this earlier? Yea probably, I apologise for that, I really wasn’t feeling it last phase
When did I say that you were clearing me? I was just pointing out how lazy it was to vote me for that reasoning when iso'ing me is probably the easiest thing to do at this point of the game. Seems convenient timing that when people are seeming to like me more you'd do your iso and you think I'm alright now too. What difference in my post number was there between when you had your gut vote on me, when you were there at eod questioning people's thoughts on me, and now when you looked at my iso?