View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 08:52 PM   #3489
TWG Rolf
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

This has been the only post that has really been focused on trying to make a case on Julian:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Agent S View Post
To expand upon the meta I've seen in the past in the way Julian was acting specifically nearing eod;

Julian was perfectly ready to back off of Del closing in on eod, and then Del called out Julian for the lazy amount of pressure they were putting on tons of players, and that if they aren't going to follow through, they should either not do it, or possibly be a wolf. And then took that as a threat so they continued pressure.

This is the one biggest example in Julian's post history that shows the flipping back & forth in what they want to do & how they want to exert pressure, but their entire post history coming into eod reeks of exerting pressure for reason to vote someone, and then taking their foot off the gas because of good reasoning or backlash, and then putting their foot on the gas again. When I asked where they were going with this, their arguments for why were just as flimsy.

I called them out, I got pressure put on me, had a good reason, backed off, and then threw shade again when I peace'd from the thread for 30mins. Like wtf what sort of town pulls that shit. This is prime wolf looking for lynch candidate at eod behavior, not town scum hunting/polling the masses for slips, especially with the reasons being so weak.

I made a large, thought-out post. Have at me, sidekick.
Everything else has been 'I don't like you because you had a case on Del and voted them and they ended up being a PR', and then scattering around while constantly bringing up 'yeah I still don't like Julian they can still die'. There hasn't never been a strong push there, the basis for you tunneling them is still very weak, and you've been bringing this up a ton on the side like you're trying to see if they'd be a viable lynch you can go with without trying hard to make it happen yourself. I've brought this up with the thought that it's so similar to plop's wolf play last game and you just brushed it off only saying you haven't played in a bit. If it means you're plop or not, I don't really care, but that style of play was scummy in that game, and it's still scummy now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Agent S View Post
Still don't like the level of weak scum hunting that's going on. Still perceive it as looking for mislynch wagon candidates, despite the lynch being locked in for today.
Maple, my thought here wasn't that he's looking for town points but just showing again that 'yeah I can still go with Julian', when this is still a weak point. Yeah the lynch is locked in, but there's still no reason why other discussion can still happen and trying to have reads on others aside from Dora isn't looking for mislynch candidates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Maple View Post
Reads list. Agent is so constant about "if julian isn't wolf, Rolf is" but has both here.
Might've missed it, but I haven't seen this. I've just seen 'julian's still a wolf and rolf is also because he's defending them'. They've got in that reads list you quoted even that if Julian flips town I look better, but then is going right around and having me as scum anyway when there's been no other posts or interactions brought up to warrant the change.