Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 02:16 PM   #25
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: Coronavirus

In a county (Santa Rosa, Florida) with a confirmed Corona related death, possible a close friend's patient (HIPPA wont let us confirm).

Restaurants are becoming ghost towns in their own right (Chinese Buffet had me and one other person at dinner) and TP, hand sanitizer, etc are low in stores, but since there isnt an actual shortage we're getting restocked down here pretty quickly. The entire week i was able to get the cheap toilet paper whenever i wanted.

(I have a habit of walking next door to store and getting what i need that day, instead of stocking up, so I've seen the shelves in real time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjixcon View Post
I find it hilarious that in the face of a pandemic the most important thing to people is toilet paper
Its funny because, unlike a hurricane, my power abd water is gonna be on so like i could just whip with a towel and throw it in the wash as many times as i need.

As someone who's grown up in actual emergencies Toilet Paper is like the last thing I truly need to hunker down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Probably most people already know about it but

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Good shit, assuming its accurate

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Last edited by MixMasterLar; 03-15-2020 at 02:18 PM.. Reason: Remember if you're stuck at home bored, I have like 200 videos for your enjoyment