View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 09:34 PM   #2159
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Iight.. I'm gonna do this in alphabetical order

Agent S- Aside from the massive derp where you thought we had a Town Bulletproof, you seem just fine to me based on an quick ISO. I also appreciate the fact that you check in and let us know you're around WHEN you're around. Town lean

Apollo- ISOing you started off a little weird to me as I was catching up, but I'm liking the digging and attempting to solve with what information we have here right now. You're still town lean to me as you were earlier. Nothing has changed much.

Boomer- The boomstick, the vest popping legend. Confirmed Town.

Cherry- I really, REALLY have a good vibe about you, and I think I've liked you ever since I replaced in. The thoughts and opinions you have are very towny, and I appreciate the content that you've been giving. Town

Chief- You've still got that negative sense about you, and I strongly dislike it. The big wallpost you made earlier yesterday seemed like a lame effort to catch up and act as if you're solving along with us while trying to go under the radar. Wolf.

Chrissy- You're all kinds of wacky, and I don't know if it's because you're new or trying to blend in here...I have a bad gut feeling about you and I'm sticking with my gut here. Wolf lean

Fauna- You contribute very nicely whenever you have an opinion to give and your EOD yesterday made you look pretty clean to me. Town

Flurry- You're another one of the people who I really liked, similar to Cherry. Town.

Julian- The way you interact from player to player is something I think a wolf would actively try to avoid doing as it would begin to get harder and harder to do as the game progresses. I would also be stupid to ignore that you VERY nearly got our cop lynched at the beginning of the game, and the explanation you gave was kinda like "yeah guys my bad on that one" but also seemed...Honest? I'm kind of stuck on you but I can townlean for now by the slightest of margins.

Maple- I haven't seen much of you, and I don't think we've ever had interactions...but based on how you've been interacting with other people that I've seen I'm town leaning you.

Mathilda- VEEERRRYYY slow start D0 and almost got accused of wolfing because of it, but in my opinion has trended upwards to a town lean based on my interactions with him and how he handled pressure earlier yesterday.

Molly- I want you dead. I've given my reasons as to why already. Wolf.

Phil- The interactions that we've had and conclusions we've reached while talking have you as a very solid town, probably the most of all.

Punchy- Honestly I'd be biased to town read you because I fucking love cats...But I'm not going to do that. The way you catch up drives me up a wall, but you raise a lot of fair points and interact with everyone and give clear thoughts and opinions. Town lean

Rolf- I don't really know? I sometimes keep forgetting you even exist half the time and when you post it just feels neutral to me... I'm really not sure. Null

Tank- opens bottle of rubbing alcohol and proceeds to drink it Tank...I have a gut feeling you're town...But holy hell dude can you PLEASE stop posting like you're on your 54th can of Bud Light?