psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
So if wolves roleblocked storn they presumably suspected him of being a PR. Then the next night they left him alone. I see two possibilities there:

1) The way storn posted the next day made them think they were wrong about him being a PR
2) They still read him as a PR, but they considered him using his ability as either advantageous or a nonissue and left him alone

For scenario 2, re-reading storn's last EoD makes it seem like he'd use his ability on dap or angel. Could be a master wolf there, or maybe the wolves thought storn was a doctor given the doctor talk yesterday and knew a save on either of those two wouldn't make a difference.
Or they just decided to go ahead and block the claimed role so that he couldn't block them from killing a VT and even possibly did it with the hopes that it would make duk look suspect for not being killed as a PR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duk3star View Post
I kinda wanna be cheeky and make a joke about you not knowing what a roleblocker is.

Are you sure there isnt anything in your role that could cause this?
Yeah I know fucking pick on me more for being stupid, it was just my pattern of thinking at the time. I was trying to come up with possibilities of what had happened and I had a mix of possible things going on in my head while trying to keep up with what people were saying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl