Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
didn't storn end up doing this?

And then you replied to his points but he hasn't been back since, so I guess that ends that

idk I guess I just don't see you doing much of that either (talking about other people's points). though I get your frustration with burnout especially when it feels like nobody is listening to you
No, he didn't. He tried to grill me based on quick notes I'd made about the final votes and possible theories. He completely ignored the actual posts I made regarding freezin that had things to back it up. He took a lazy way out to try to pin something on me.
As per "don't see you doing much of that either" storn has literally been here since the beginning, I subbed in at EOD as I've brought up several times at this point. I've been trying to gain my bearings.

And yeah, it's pretty frustrating spending like 6hrs digging through crap just for it to be ignored so don't think i'll be bothering with that further.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl