View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 10:29 AM   #417
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
you gotta understand at the time i was refreshing the page trying to keep up with the thread. At the same time i wanted to say something but was unhappy that i had nothing to say. I realized i was having trouble focusing and thinking about the game so i took a break, and announced that to the game. i wouldn't exactly call that a "hot take" either since i'm literally just saying "no im not gunna play twg right now dont bother me"

i'll have you know i am currently in a better mindset and am rereading through the thread right now. I have some potentially spicy (or perhaps ice cold) thoughts when i finish my reading.
I mean I guess I forgot my n't because I was mad that you couldn't be bothered to spit any hot takes when prompted.

You know that thing I said about wolves who replace in always "playing catch up" and get to answer things at their own pace? It should go without saying that I find that general behavior scum because a town should be able to shoot straight from the hip and not worry about how they look because town is able to post pure.

Wolves much rather have time and reason to sit and think things out because by the nature of the game they have to lie and it leads to inconsistencies if they don't take care in what they say at any given time.

Basically you're trying to appear that you're present in the game but are given excuses on why you need time to give out thoughts and that's hella shady. Add in that when you answer me you come up with another excuse to reread the thread and then you give takes on like 2 people.

If you're town and it was just a case of being tired then you should have no issue giving me full reads, having had plenty if time to sleep on it. I don't care if they're not based on anything but gut so long as you state them as such, but I need you to do them, no excuses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
I mean I guess I can get the vote, info lynch at least based on the shit that happened first day. But I really hope you'll be here a bit more in later phases since how can anybody respond or get responses or make reads when you're only here a couple hours
I don't think I've ever seen a game where a d0 info lynch did any good. I find the concept over rated

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter