View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 02:36 PM   #1017
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
You didn't beat yourself up, you literally admitted to not giving a shit, which is what you're implying I did, was not give a shit

you knew exactly where my interests were yesterday, you knew I didn't give a shit about star, or even you

I literally wanted to watch sunfan and charu dome because the last wolf was either of those two, or you

star was never a wolf candidate and that was pretty damn obvious by the fact I literally left her alone other than defending her

like dude I know I'm talking like this shit is basic, but to me it's really that easy

star's been pure all game
t-force was trying to play the game
fg rode a wave and applied utr which she did her last wolf game and got caught super early about it

SUNFAN is playing differently so no past games are applying to reading him, and TO BE HONEST of the dome, he had the better posts

Charu is a wall of impossible who I think struggled to get into his swing

BUT YOU

YOU have not played this game at all like I expect

and then you keep swinging at me since early on, like dude

you're telling me you want shit outta me and when you're met with the typical brick wall of pushing me you don't try to you know, climb the wall or blow a hole through it

it's like you just trying to set the stage and now you have to perform the play

and you forgot to memorize the lines
Take a step back and look back at what I've actually written about you this ENTIRE game. literally town reads. you say I keep swinging on you since early on, but seriously go back and read every fucking word I've written regarding you.

It's like you don't realize that you can be townread and be asked to share your thoughts. Reads need to be affirmed, and when someone fucking disappears without comment, that affirmation gets really hard to do
*THAT'S* why I say "yo xel drop some thoughts" every now and then, NOT 'cause I'm swinging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!