View Single Post
Old 12-8-2019, 06:40 PM   #99
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
I get the impression I may not be understanding pocketing the same way you are. But the most plausible examples of pocketing to me so far are actually Charu toward sun fan and you toward me, in my opinion.
also i'll just say it now because it's probably the one time in the game i'll get to use it

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
My goal of questioning Subaru really was just to see what he would say about something that was at least vaguely related to the game at hand, since talking about burgers endlessly is only so telling, and he had for whatever reason made the choice not to respond to what others had said. What I like from him is him expressing again that he will be able to post more, in the first post.
last postgame i complained about riot getting lynched for wanting to do things and make things happen as town, and this gave me the same kind of vibe, and i know you followed it. so the question becomes, do you genuinely want the game to move, or are you just trying to toss in that kind of awareness expecting me to look for it, which would be the pocketing. the former reading is winning though, going along with other things you've been doing