View Single Post
Old 11-7-2019, 10:06 PM   #399
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Yeah that's actually really bad if he didn't make a shot

I also had a bunch of questions for him but Imma just delete that part of my post then

Anyway this exchange has been on my mind all night phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
no no no

what made you think of it as a legit possibility in the first place? plenty of people over the course of time make bad reads lists, and very rarely do you see other players ask "did you make this bad reads list on purpose?"

what made you think this was a possibility this time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I'm afraid answering that question compromises what I'm trying to established with our dear contestant. More information is needed if I am to devolve that information! And by that, I mean death!

[Gasp]
The answer doesn't sit with me that well because all it leads to is this:

Quote:
Excellent, thank you for answering!

*ahem*

Ladies and gentlemen

We have, on paper, Mr. Riot admitting the entire reason for that post was all a ruse to get contestants to talk. I say this is untrue! I don't believe our friend here would willingly make false statements and admit it to be false without a plan to undue the negative attention.

Mr. Riot, I accuse you of being up to no good and your latest post of your real thoughts to be pandering to the good folks suspicious of you!

What say you?
It doesn't have a vote (he would not vote for Riot for some time) and by the time he makes it Riot has already confirmed as much in his big post before having it to say outright again for Charu. This was already confessed and Charu is merely making a show of it to pad out time

In addition to that Charu had to have sat this "trap" or whatever starting on Page 8 with this post:

Quote:
Real quick before you go, champ.

Are you able to confirm or deny your reads list was done for the purpose of inciting controversial discussions?
And you know what? DBP's question becomes valid once again---why would Charu even think that? He sees a bad reads and tries to (seemingly) guide/trick/bait Riot to use this excuse as a reason. I want to know why.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter