View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 12:25 PM   #36
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: the NYT outed the whistleblower

Alright guys.

My point for those who clearly didn't read my post is that it's valid to question someone being upset at a law being broken when it happens elsewhere but they won't recognize the fact when happens in their own back yard, instead shooting at targets they already have issues with. When it's pointed out they pay lip service that they do care but their actions never support it.

I specifically said though that I believe DaBackPack was a little more rounded then that, but the deflection still rubs me the wrong way. Mighta been the way he worded it in the moment idk. It's likely DBP has links-a-ready to prove he actually does call every out everything, but it's just extremely hard to read that response and not sigh.

My lack of political posting on here is mostly because FFR proved years ago that despite being registered Independent the site sees me as as a Republican and dog-piles any opinion I have on the subject. See Raeko not even reading far enough to see that I wasn't trying to have beef with DBP before weighting in. I responded here because I don't see engaging DBP in discuss as wasteful as engaging the majority of the site.

And since I know you'll ask; no, I don't get political on YouTube or anywhere I'm just known for games because time and place and that's mean to my co-host since they like hard disagree with me on politics (both are every much left). I do get political on my personal Facebook however.

If any of that offends you, be offended.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote