View Single Post
Old 07-8-2019, 08:51 PM   #2545
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
pretty sure the horrible person in thread is you ffa. constantly blaming others on your own shortcomings, and actively making multiple people not want to play games simply because you exist. i've been probably the only person to actually start being vocal about it because idk. i used to play twg a lot, and actually want to play. but when something like you can go around and parade your ass claiming to be the most obvious town, and lose in a thunderdome to haku, and still try and pin your shortcomings on other people, it's literally someone who has descended so far into their own shit that you'd have to powerwash them to see any skin. and it seems like you're really embracing it. you're actually trying to call me narcissist? i recognize that i'm not the best twg player. i recognize that i make mistakes and shit.

you on the other hand, can't seem to stomach taking any responsibility on yourself when shit goes south. do you think i all of a sudden start being irritated out of nowhere? or do you see some other reason? i don't tell random people they're the scum of the earth for nothing.

i said i regretted posting that, and i take that back tbqh. if you're reveling that i'm upset about things, then actually remorse is gone.

btw i have a red check on ffa so he can eat shit LOL