View Single Post
Old 07-5-2019, 10:26 AM   #1064
Svaz
quite clever

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

I don't know, I'm still inclined to read both Haku and Soundwave as genuine town/town here from that interaction; I believe there's some kind of interference. I can only assume that there are roles out there with a lot of powers and complexity to them, though I don't know if anyone amended their original pick for something more powerful after being goaded by Xiz.

Speaking of Xiz, has anyone heard from him since that post-fall post? If the host is in the hospital (get better btw Xiz, sorry to read about that) will the game just pause until he returns; as far as I know, no co-host was established and I feel like submitting night actions will be tricky, at best, without one.

I meant to post more last night, but had a headache after marathoning Stranger Things 3 (It's good btw) and tried reading to catch up and just fell asleep instead.

I realise I'm a more inactive player saying this, but in such a big game, would it still be unreasonable to look to UTR? I guess this is still a policy, but I really hate killing off active players so soon because it leads to a deader, less interesting game later on, or one where different people have to speak up given that the more frequent posters are no longer occupying the space (I guess this is a little different than my LTWG preferences of louder people going so I can talk more w).