View Single Post
Old 07-5-2019, 12:56 AM   #967
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

I feel like tambu will get modkilled for not meeting 5 posts at this rate.
Dafty.Pixel doesn't have enough content to be more than a coin flip to me.

Svaz town.

Roundbox slight town lean, but not quite there yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
I disagree with fg's wolfreads on Shadow God and Soundwave. I don't believe that Soundwave denying having the item or talking about the item is NAI. He obviously could have a reason to lie about having it (if he rolled scum), therefore alignment could have an influence on his response. I thought his response seemed rather towny and the right amount of apologetic. A wolf might have apologized a bit more than him.

As for Shadow God, I think he deserves some more time and that him getting lynched as wolf last game is just a sad happenstance

WV, I'm glad you're a fan of my nihilposting. I do want to point out WV that you are much more active this game than previous ones. What's the change that's making you post more?

Idk why Dai is tinfoiling on storn. I just don't know where that post came from given the context of the rest of his posts at that time period

And ffa's hot thought on xiz nemesis being a 3p is a nice take and makes me think FFA is not 3p at all

This game is at huge risk for multiball, just saying
This is looking good tbh.

Not liking DBP much because baiting meta imo #detective

I'm very confused about how to read Raeko this game. Feels like she's been pushing positive vibes, but I'm not sure if the source is legitimate.

Shadow_God_10 is struggling with content. I guess I'll give him time to see how his game progression goes.