View Single Post
Old 07-4-2019, 03:15 PM   #776
Daikyi
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

pretty much my thoughts have been plopped in thread by some people or another from catching up

storn is putting out really damn quality thoughts, but still feels a little strange with
Quote:
I think there are better things to be looking into.
after saying to probably drop the GS thing (which i completely agree with). I think my eye is still on storn mostly because i don't remember this quality of storn and haven't played with him in the longest time, but i wouldn't ever vote him today

Haku is closer to town, as his big/controvertial moves seem to come more often than not from his town play

i think soundwave's story would feel more plausable if there was d0 redirects, ONLY if someone could come forwards with some weird d0 information that they received from xiz. I haven't actually checked to see if there's any people who still haven't posted, but i'm assuming like, mtambo hasn't posted, and idk who else. but until then, i think the soundwave as wolf is an avenue that relies way too heavily on A) believing haku, B) Game balanced on the fly, C) Xiz, D) all of the above

will also agree that fg's opinions have been pretty bad, but i'm not sure if they're necessarily wolfy? I already see her making really obvious connections that I don't think a wolf would be casually dropping in thread.