View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 04:26 PM   #459
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
dragonmega you really have to read from a standpoint that they've never played a game of TWG before, and whether or not they would have received assistance in playing the game through wolfchat in d0.

Antori and ShyYoshiGuy are both playing this game from a mechanical standpoint and they both aren't really reading why people are leaning the way they are. I mean, ShyYoshiGuy voting me is basically the pinnacle of that.
I realize this. To be honest I’ve seen both of them make simple decisions based on little to no information. When MN made his giant post, I wanted to support and maybe switch votes, but I kind of sensed it was a bait to see who would switch votes right away, and seeing Yoshi do just that kind of confirmed that. It was mainly me concerned that I wouldn’t be able to give valid reasons for why I switched or anything like that, because I don’t have a solid read on Antori or anything, I mainly voted because he was like the third person to kind of heavily read into the dead wolf’s read on me and it was getting annoying.

I understand the mechanics at this point. I’m just trying to figure out the mindsets and how people interpret things before I post things, because essentially anyone here from my perspective can be a wolf and seeing each other twist and turn votes/leads is making me nervous to come out of my shell and say anything I’m not 100% confident in.