View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 02:50 PM   #435
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioNintendo View Post
I don't think gold stinger is the wolf....
But if my earlier reasoning is correct, I don't think you're wolf either.

Really, one scenario I'm seeing here that ticks all the boxes is melloncollie

* Doesn't post a lot
* Town reads everyone (she did ask Antori to defend themself, but melloncollie never made a flat-out wolf read)
* Is the most likely to tell Shadow_God to STFU in wolf chat as illustrated in my thought #2
* I can see Shadow_God reacting within 2 minutes to melloncollie telling him to STFU

(melloncollie probably didn't use the words STFU, but you get the idea)
Your first two points are fair enough, especially about not posting. I'm hoping to get better in that regard today. I'm really not town reading everybody but I get that I haven't exactly made that clear

as for your other point, your posts are a bit dense so sorry if I'm missing something

but just to be clear you think shadow's partner told him to stop trying?

even if I was a wolf I would never ever tell my partner to give up, ever. one of my biggest peeves in this game is when people self vote or otherwise give up, I think you should always try to somehow talk your way out or at least meme rather than giving up.

I'm not sure how much I buy into that theory anyway. I think it's entirely possible shadowgod just realized his position was pretty impossible and gave up on his own. I don't think he would have needed someone else to tell him he only had four minutes
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote