View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 11:40 PM   #1607
Daikyi
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Scenario A: MML got framed by wolves + roleblocked. Wolves are hoping he self-destruct because he's still alive to make town kill a PR for them. Wolves fucked up and assumed Xel was a PR for some reasons.

Scenario B: MML is wolfing and taking advantage of Xel's death/pretending to get roleblocked to not deal with his cop check.
His goal for the phase is to remain alive and get away with his claim because this setup can work in multiple ways. Gradiant could be a potential partner, but this can go either way. Having 2 wolves hiding behind a hard claim banner keeps poe fairly big.
Ulterior motive would be to survive last phase the previous phase and push the lynch on FFA.

That being said, I'm not getting the why for the Xel NK. Feels like a random chaos kill.

That's a strange choice of words.

On what basis are you saying that "he's convinced on lynching town" ?

That's double edged. A wolf could want to hypocop to find the real cop especially in a situation where all the wolves are alive. This setup can roll multiple cops too. There might be enough technical reasons for this.

Could go either way tbh because cops need to eventually leave posterity in case they get NK'd randomly.
this post also has an antori post quoted in between it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i dont see you pushing raeko at all you're really convinced on lynching town instead
and i went back and read the exchange at #1129, which we know is bogus af and holy fuck 20/20 hindsight this looks cringely manufactured as fuck. stuff like this interaction that was internal to haku+antori regarding raeko also feels so manufactured.