View Single Post
Old 05-3-2019, 02:28 PM   #420
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
and because i have to vote someone to the twg gods Gradiant pressure vote to give wolf leans on someone
???
Usually, pressure votes are to actually pressure people into doing stuff. You can't pressure somebody that's been actively posting and reading into posting and reading more. I've only not been posting so far today because of work.

Here's some general stuff with who I'm down to lynch today though, nothing meaty because d0 obviously:
-Antori: that lovely non-pressure vote on somebody they had as not suspicious, as well as the people they're wanting to vote not matching up whatsoever to their reads list. They'll happily lynch me or shado (me being not suspicious and shado being suspicious), then later saying they'd want to lynch shado less because he liked that shado voiced his opinion (about what? I've been voicing opinions as well). No votes or prodding either on anybody they found slightly suspicious on their list

-Shado: General attitude in the thread and his 'wrong' post still feeling off because even if it was a misread on what i was interpreting, it was still a question directed at mml, not him. Butting in like that so arrogantly left a bad taste in my mouth

Wayward: General lack of activity

Other things:
Weary of daikyi solely on that we seem to be having similar thoughts and it just weirds me out a little. Not saying it's a pocketing sort of thing, just being cautious of a good player.
Kind of too worn out to go through the stuff around ffa and star's argument, I'll look at it later.