View Single Post
Old 05-2-2019, 07:00 PM   #248
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
I was asking mml to elaborate. You said i was wrong. That is what happened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
i'm currently more irritated that shado took it upon himself to do it for you without actually answering anything, just saying 'wrong'
Oh FFS, now I'm getting frustrated too. I feel like a voice conversation would probably resolve this in a minute or two, but such is TWG.

We already established I misunderstood your question for you noting something and read into it as such.

I can't figure out why you're so hung up on the word "wrong" when it doesn't even apply after I acknowledged misreading your intent. I wasn't answering your question with a wrong, I thought you were making a w/w connection between MML and myself in this post and I liked the approach because I thought that level of observation betrayed a solving mindset behind it. That's when I commented saying I liked your slot for scumhunting and said the scumhunting is wrong. Because obviously it would be wrong if the conclusion in any way relied on me being scum.

Once you said I was mistaken about your intent and pointed out that you were asking a question here, instead of noting the connection I thought you were here, then my whole comment goes out the window because we're talking about two separate things from the get-go.

I guess this could've been avoided if I'd worded this better/clearer, but whatever. Hopefully this will bridge our communication gap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!