View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 08:42 PM   #598
Precarious
Unacceptable
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
why is ffa still pursuing ind and star? just seems odd that he called the shot choice super early (without any evidence) and it seems like it's just a case of "look at me getting reaction tests out of these two arbitrary targets"

ffa, can you give me a compelling reason why you chose these two at the beginning of the game? like, what posts did they make before your first post that stood out to you?
First thing that actually matters? Can sort of read this as Roundbox trying to defuse pressure on inD and Star, which is to say Star. Put inD first when discussing them, which a more suspicious person might read as deliberate distancing. If I had more time, I'd go back and reread everything leading up to this.

This does end up leading for a little while into roundbox sort of grilling FFA over his two apparent targets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
I mean, I agree that I am having trouble explaining it, but it is more of a visceral impression that my interpretation changed a bit on as I thought of it more.

I am suspicious that you may be comfortable with ffa's shot attention being toward me.
This in response to Sun Fan. For anyone that knows Star better, would they be comfortable reverse-distancing like this?