View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 02:12 PM   #111
Pozzai
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I like the reasoning you have but having played with Raeko I think she would be the opposite in this case. If she was turn she would start complaining that you're going for the mislynch. I think it's at best a null read.

She does this all the time. If you call her town you are 100% always in her town pile. Question that and you're a scum lean. If you want proof I promise the next solid scum pick she'll have is me because of this post.

A - too early for a town circle; nothing has happened.
B - looking for townies day 0 is extremely easy to fake
C - You say Town Lean goes into a Town Circle but my definition of "lean" is closer to a null that you have a particularly feeling about. Say I have town lean on Pozzai right now (which I do): What I mean by that is he is for all intent and purpose sitting null but I like what little I see and would "lean" him over to the town side of the room.

So if that's what the term means I would in no way invite a Town Lean into my Town Circle because Town Circle Drive is the block party where only the cool absolutely towns get invited to.
Good to know. I am willing to be wrong, that is what future days are for. My townbar day1 is fairly low as I find that if you townread/townpass people for small things you're left over with a mesh of lurkers and scummy people which from my experience tends to always contain some scum and it's all about whether you can isolate those people correctly.

Seeing as she's still towier to me than the 13 other people in the game, I still feel good about her being the sole citizen of Pozzatropolis.