Thread: cry for help
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 03:35 AM   #43
Svaz
quite clever

Default Re: cry for help

Reading your entries made me inevitably think back a lot to my time working in a psych ward -- usually I'd read the patients journals and transcribe them into our system and I had a similar experience of really wanting to do something like that long term myself -- it's nice to be able to help people, and I think when you can truly empathise with people from your own experiences it really helps the situation. I did feel kind of concerned at points over your sleeping and med situations but I'm glad they gave you something that at the very least doesn't have any debilitating side effects.

Even just working there I got a lot of good methods for my own life stresses and situations, and being able to put a term to the weird aggressions people inflict on each other imo is useful for knowing how to identify and work against or away from it.

What do you think you'll do when you're around your brother again though? I guess that's what concerns me the most about the whole thing, I'm really glad to hear you're okay right now at least.