View Single Post
Old 03-2-2019, 08:31 PM   #494
Svaz
quite clever

Default Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

I definitely get a vibe of frustrated town from TWGma, wanting people to do more and do better (trust that I understand the general feeling of frustration re: TWG and effort, perhaps I read town due to empathising with the plight despite my own contribution to it this game).

Dai seems to be basing his votes off interpersonal experience, but I'm wondering why he also never wavers, is it like that maxim, "keep your friends close and your enemies closer?" and reading a lot into that because of their camaraderie? I'm not sure which way that reads to me, I guess neither town nor wolf, but it does bother me a bit.

Lar's posts really do read like exhaustion and I feel like that makes sense now, I guess I let myself get pretty asspained over stupid things and that's what compelled my vote (which I guess fits the newbie pitfall of OMGUS pretty well) in the first place but since it's so emotionally based, it's probably wrong.

Charu seems to make pretty sound posts to me and I have a hard time believing that so much content and thought would come from a wolf, though I'll try to maintain reserve into trusting that too much.

I guess other than my own posts the ones that strike me as most out of place are probably FFA's and I think I'd probably vote him out of everyone else right now just because I find him difficult to read.

Xel seems kind of bored with this game but isn't ignoring it outright.

Backpack seems consistently town to me and I don't really see the level of suspicion other people have towards him at this time, though I guess I'll try re-reading after eating some food or something.

I think I'm missing someone here? I also am really struggling with what account belongs to what regular user so apologies for using just display names here rather than the more known identity.

(Also r/showerthoughts: how does Tapatalk play into Currently Active stuff re: Boney? I was curious about whether or not it led to the invisible display element since it was evident he was using it for the majority, if not all of, his posts)