View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 09:35 PM   #346
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

Reread EoD.
I'm not too sure if I believe wolf was active in it if I am being honest, although Charu was extremely not contributing to it. I didn't think much of that at the time though.

I didn't really have time to comment on the whole thing about Boney but the idea he got lynched because the viewing now thing said he was fishy is pretty fucking stupid considering it has never worked right in the history of ever. Ever. And if you can prove to me at one point it did promise it was not in the last 5 years. As far as I'm concerned this should have never been entertained.

Some more thoughts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
like it's one thing to call it out with a big thonk emote cause yeah unfortunate word choice on my part, but how are you seriously looking at it and thinking "maybe wolf FFA says howling here"

at best it's NAI and at worst it's towny because a wolf should be more careful about that word choice

hmmm
The HMMMMM at the end of this after he claims that what he should should be considered a town slip makes me feel nasty. It's really bad form to claim such things and it reeks of TForce striking a nerve when he said it was a possible slip.

Frankly I would have agreed with DBP that it wasn't a slip at all but this response was more then what was really required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Would pick Svaz over Bone

For one Bone is new and will likely sleep before Svaz

That's a shitty reason but fuck it commit
why did type S L E E P
Meant slip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I played with her in the last game, she was totally different from how she is now

it's the storn test

she is critically thinking about the gamestate, esp in response to my tarot posts

I interrogated her publicly that game and got her executed as a wolf

please don't lynch her
Hey DBP can you cite where Svaz was critically thinking about the gamestate?
I won't front I like this post and the reasoning would be solid except that I don't think I saw the posts you saw so it makes no sense as is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
it kind of is a sheep and you're right you would never sheep me

so why did you

it's unusual and it pinged my radar
I didn't?

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter