View Single Post
Old 12-8-2018, 08:29 AM   #57
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate: What'll be ur main mate?

yea im not taking it too seriously until major tournaments. hell, even in melee, players have single handedly made characters higher tier, like without armada peach would probably be much lower, hbox made puff higher, without amsa etc yoshi would be irrelevant, the list goes on

also yea im not a fan of zero, i just googled "ssbu tier list smashboards" and the first result was a thread linking that video. I'm not too familiar with high level smash 4 players since im a melee nerd but ill check out Nairo and ESAM, i remember them from brawl/project M.. also that video hes doing is making fun of the tier list because its not based on character viability, its literally based on like "gaming influence" like they put game and watch as the last place because "he was just in a few handheld watch games and wasnt in any games", same with ice climbers etc, its pretty meme

also i think the tier list at the moment is sort of just based on like.. "frame data" and physics, like character weight and knockback etc, so obviously its sort of bs. we'll have to see how people perform with characters, yea

Last edited by Dinglesberry; 12-8-2018 at 08:31 AM..
Dinglesberry is offline   Reply With Quote