View Single Post
Old 12-7-2018, 09:05 PM   #563
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 Feat. RamenBox [Get2.5thPlace pastebin.com/tvm28W8

Round 2 ends Friday, December 14th, 9pm Server Time
Signups are now closed

Round 2

D0: Town Theme 1 (WIP Edition) (3)
D1: Happy Happy Shining Star!! [Light] (18)
D2: Politically Correct Holiday Song (35)
D3: welc.moe (50)
D4: GIN TONIC FLAVOR (60)
D5: Boot (70)
D6: Car Sax (80)
D7: Lawn Wake II (89)

Can the tournament host provide some dank commentary on tournament thus far?
Sure, but I'm in the middle of writing this Round 2 post, so it's not gonna happen at this precise moment.

Late Scores
If you still haven't submitted for Round 1, you may still do through until the end of Round 2, but you will incur a penalty. Please read the tournament OP on information regarding late scores. If you fail to submit for two rounds in a row, you will be removed from the tournament.

The D7 File
This is a secret file meaning that you'll need a certain amount of credits in order to play it. In particular, you need 42,000 credits. Note that you don't need to spend any credits, you just need to have that amount of credits in your account. If you don't have the required number of credits, feel free to ask others if they wouldn't mind temporarily loaning you the credits for the round. I can also loan credits, but if you fail to give them back by the end of the following round, I will remove you from the tournament and will blacklist you from any future tournaments I host.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

Last edited by reuben_tate; 12-7-2018 at 09:22 PM..