View Single Post
Old 12-5-2018, 06:29 PM   #4
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 Feat. RamenBox [Get2.5thPlace pastebin.com/tvm28W8

Page 21 Thread Responses
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
yeah, it was definitely easier for me at 1.2 scroll speed since the notes weren't all clustered together, but if I go too high then I can't see the notes coming and react in time
For scroll rate, I would say to keep increasing it as much as you can. Being able to identify rhythms and patterns in this game is essential and if the notes are too clumped together, that makes it very difficult.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmerz View Post
Lololol I'm d6 and I ALSO don't have scarhand and my highest AAA is a 77. That's why I requested D5 placement. At least you can AAA guru files in general.

Edit : 0 Guru AAA's = Guru yo. (This is not a shot at my placement, this is a shot at the level ranking system.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjixcon View Post
oh yeah well i'm d6 and my highest aaa is only a 75 so there. i win.
One's highest AAA can be a decent indication of division placement. Although you both lack AAA's on higher difficulty songs, many of your other scores would put you on par with at least other low-D6 players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post

This chart's second half is BUTTS
BUTTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reproach View Post

my submission for the division 2
Your link seems to be broken. However, the tournament dashboard will automatically save your best score as you play the game. A link to the tournament dashboard can be found in the OP or in the left sidebar of the front page of the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Ormix View Post
man nerves suck, i forgot they existed since I hadn't "gone" for an aaa in a long time... ill try to skate buy with a good
Seems like you've AAA'ed the file now, so that good won't come back to haunt you
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX View Post
Super happy I was actually able to AAA the first round song, especially with it only taking like 4 tries. I still feel so rusty and was confident I would get shut out after just round one.
Nice! Keep up the good work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendofPie View Post
Yo, sign me tf up for this!!
I gotchu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixo View Post
can I be moved in d7?
Done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herogashix View Post
I wanna join and be included ;u;
You're included! \o/

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing