View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 08:02 AM   #1837
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

WV being all excited about something probably means finally something to work with after this drought.

If I had to pick the wolfiest man/woman alive right now.

Mellon and DBP

Mellon for, well, what was stated already by me: Her responses to me prodding some reads were pretty weak-sauce and she didn't want to commit to anything.

DBP for seemingly coming out from the woodwork and pushing on people (like me) for the hardest of reads, except this time for FunnyGurl, he was successful in that push.

...Who's wolfier though? DBP, he's got nothing in his posts that would continuously have me question if I'm right or not. At least with Mellon, I can go back to that entire Precarious scenario from the first phase and use that as a basis of why she's probably not a wolf (Because momentum was going to me and why divert to someone else when I was up for lynch, ect ect)

However, do note that if Backpack is the real culprit here, then we still have, at least, two wolves alive. Reason being that Precarious could still be wolfin' for all I know, it would also clear mellon for me in this case. Obviously not 100% clear, but more than enough to have me put her in "never lynching" category.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.