View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 01:17 PM   #56
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: The Trump Administration Is Trying to Get Rid of People Who Are Transgender :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl View Post
2 & 4: counts as an opinion, and it serves the purpose of letting other people know how they feel
Look it might not be a debate to you but I believe it was very fair from me to ask him for explanations when he said that the argument was dumb without saying why. Anyway your post just got to me because that "opinion does not need explanation" mindset bugs me for it's triviality and lack of progress towards understanding a topic.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl View Post
1: i didn't mean you specifically, i meant people in this thread in general

3:because people should be allowed to say their opinion without it being criticized
1. Fair enough.
3. That's just illogical. If person A is allowed to state their opinion without it being criticized, you're basically saying that some person B cannot state theirs if it criticizes A's opinion... You're saying that people should have the right to obligate others to not argue one's beliefs and that's just very bad in terms of society behavior. Like here Archowl's thread on victimhood would actually be a good read for you and I'm not saying that in a derogatory way; the vid he has posted in his OP is quite interesting on that topic.

Last edited by xXOpkillerXx; 10-23-2018 at 01:24 PM..
xXOpkillerXx is offline   Reply With Quote